- I’m in store today and I must say…. We do have some beautiful things often overlooked so today I will be showcasing some little treasures available now at Coco Li Paddocks ❤️
I have this one ! A new design in the clay earring range ! Love love love !!!!! Goes with just about everything !
This design is not available online but other designs are and at R130… you can afford a few ❤️
See other designs also in store and online at Www.cocoli.co.zato 45 minutes
- Comes with an Aromadough stress ball
- Essential oil infused playdough
- No artificial fragrances
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Heat the bag in the microwave for 2 minutes. While the bag is heating rub the oil blend onto the oil diffuser square. Put the bag into the deep freeze for 30 minutes and then use on affected areas.
- Apply the essential oil blend to anywhere on the affected areas & then hold the heat bag against the area.
Aromadough Stress Ball:
- Ten minutes of stress releasing play is enough time for the essential oils to be absorbed.
- Wash the cotton outer as often as needed.
- Do not ever wash or immerse the bag containing flaxseed in water.
- Keep the Aromadough Stress Ball closed between uses.
- Never heat the bag for longer than 3 minutes in the microwave.
- Oil blend in roller: 11 ml.
- Microwave bag with oil diffuser square.
- Organic cotton outer.
- Aromadough Stress Ball (Relief).
Ingredients & Materials:
- Oil Blend: Ginger, Spearmint and Peppermint Essential Oil
- Natural Cotton Twill (Inner), Natural Cotton (Outer), Flaxseed Aromaheat Microwave Bag.
- Aromadough Stress Ball: Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Neroli Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Flour, Water, Salt, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Cream of Tartar, Food Colouring.
- Recyclable Cardboard, Recyclable Plastic Tub.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.