Beautiful, reusable & 100% plastic free dish covers made from natural hand-printed cotton. Spaza’s dish covers are convenient & versatile as they fit over oval, rectangular & square medium-sized dishes. Use dish covers to keep your food fresh, store leftovers, or transport a dish to a dinner party or picnic. This plastic-free alternative to cling wrap & tinfoil will fit wonderfully in your eco-conscious kitchen!
- Reusable dish cover
- Beautiful floral design in french blue & white
- Cover & protect your food
- Suitable for storing or transporting food
- Eco-friendly alternative to cling wrap & tinfoil
- Made with natural hand-printed Cotton
- Easy to use
- Breathable: no sweating or condensation
- Suitable for oval, rectangular & square dishes
- Handmade in South Africa
- Provides income for South African women at home
- Machine washable, hang dry or tumble dry.
- Not oven-proof or microwavable.
- Medium: 26 cm (fits maximum diameter)
- Colour: White & french blue.
- Print: Floral design
- 100% lightweight Cotton.
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.