Beautiful, reusable & 100% plastic-free dish covers made from natural hand-printed cotton. Spaza’s Halo rectangular dish cover can be used to cover baked desserts & casseroles in rectangular dishes on the table. Use dish covers to keep your food fresh, store leftovers, or transport a dish to a dinner party or picnic. This plastic-free alternative to cling wrap & tinfoil will fit wonderfully in your eco-conscious kitchen!
- Reusable dish cover / casserole cover
- Pretty floral design in paisley green
- Cover baked desserts & casseroles
- Suitable for storing or transporting food
- Eco-friendly alternative to cling wrap & tinfoil
- Not ovenproof or microwave safe.
- Made with natural hand-printed Cotton
- Easy to use - stretches over various sizes and shapes.
- Durable - Plastic-free, non-disposable, long-lasting.
- Breathable, limited sweating on hot dishes. No sweating or condensation at room temperature.
- Suitable for rectangular dishes
- Handmade in South Africa
- Provides income for South African women at home
- Machine washable, hang dry or tumble dry.
- Warm or cold machine wash.
- Not oven-proof or microwavable.
- 32 cm rectangular.
- Colour: White & green.
- Print: Floral design
- 100% lightweight Cotton.
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.