EXCHANGE / RETURN POLICY
- No refunds on sale goods.
- Goods submitted for return/exchange will only be accepted if:
- Returned within 21 days from date of purchase;
- It’s in its original condition; with tag attached (clothing)
- The purchaser presents the original till slip/invoice and credit card receipt where applicable.
- Claims of defects in goods, unless clearly visible, will be subject to investigation prior to the provision of a remedy.
- No option of a refund/exchange if goods have been specifically made or ordered, damaged, misused or damage amounts to ordinary wear and tear.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings and swimwear will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Return delivery will be for the customer’s account at R100. If a replacement item/colour/size is required and available, we endeavour to send the replacement item at our cost.